Summer has just begun, and yet in many museums in…
A majestic cultural event will be running in the Eternal City until July 26th: Baroque in Rome a “multi-venue” exhibition which traces rise and peaks of the art movement which still marks so neatly the Roman skyline.
The event counts in fact on several venues all over the city center, each of them offering its own contribution to give vistors an idea of what Baroque age meant to Rome.
Below the complete lists of places:
- Museum of Rome (Palazzo Braschi): exhibition; “baroque parties”
- St. Yves at the Sapienza: thematic tour; exhibition
- Oratorio dei Filippini: thematic tour
- Palazzo Colonna: guided tour
- Palazzo di Propaganda Fide: thematic tour
- Vatican Museums, Apostolic Palace and St. Peter’s basilica: a special itinerary about Bernini & the Vatican
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery: thematic tour
- Capitoline Museums: itinerary across the baroque masterpieces in the
- National Gallery of Ancient Art (Palazzo Barberini): itinerary
- Academy of Fine Arts: conference
- Castel Sant’Angelo: thematic exhibition on the baroque fireworks
- Fondazione Roma Museo – Palazzo Sciarra: conferences
Not just painting masterpieces will be on display, as conferences, concerts, workshops for both kids and adults, thematic tours and many more satellite events will be part of Baroque in Rome. For more details don’t hesitate to ask our staff at Yes Hotel!