-Next Sunday Rome will be hosting the final of the…
Expo Milano 2015 is just about to begin, and while superb architectures are still being completed, 145 partecipant countries are looking forward to the opening celebrations on May 1, 2015.
Until October 31 million visitors will be attending events, debates, tours, conferences, exhibitions on the theme of food and nutrition shaped according to each and every country’s taste.
We thought it useful to give you here an orientation about the tickets:
– WHERE: you have three options to purchase your ticket.
1) From the official website of Expo Milano 2015;
2) at the Expo Gate set in Piazza Cairoli, downtown Milan;
3) from any Authorised Reseller (chek out the official website for the full list)
– HOW MUCH: prices depend on the kind of event you wish to attend and on some variables that will give you right to discounts (i.e. age; being part of a family group, school; having diabilities etc.). As a general idea, tickets range from a minimum of 5€ for night events to more than 100€ for the seasonal pass. In between there are several options of course! And now shift to the next point…!
– WHAT: these are all the possible ticket combinations:
Open Date –> for the entire day on a date of your choice between May 2 and October 31.
Fixed Date–> for the entire day on a specific date between May 2 and October 31.
Evening ticket –> just for entry starting at 19:00.
May 1 Opening –> for opening day of the Exhibition Site (official cerimony & celebrations to inaugurate the six months of events, debates and experiences)
Multi-day –> for two consecutive days, between May 2 and October 31. (It’s less expensive than purchasing two one-day tickets. Available either as a Fixed or Open option… see above).
2-3 day Carnet –> to visit Expo Milano 2015 whenever you want. These are available for two or three open dates between May 2 and October 31.
Expo Milano 2015 will be open Monday to Sunday 10am – 11pm! Rome, as well as the whole country, takes actively part to Expo Milano 2015 with several events: ask Yes Hotel for more information!