March Chagall and his personal experience in life and love…
Spring is just around the corner… as so it is Rome Marathon 2015: on March 22 people in Rome will enjoy the both! As just four days are left before this International run competition, we will sum up some good points that partecipants might want to know:
– MARATHON VILLAGE: a large expo at the Palazzo dei Congressi (EUR area) it’s where the race competitors (and those taking part to the non-competitive RomaFun) can collect their BIB numbers and “the race package”, or just give a look at what’s new in terms of gudgets and professional products
– ROME MARATHON AFTER PARTY: yes, there’ll be an after party! It’ll be held at Nur Bar, in Via del Teatro Valle 19 (in the heart of Rome). It’s of course on Sunday 22 March and you can enter from 6.30 pm till late at night. Admission: € 10,00 for Rome Marathon and RomaFun 5k partecipants (bring your medal or bib number!) & friends. Includes buffet and first drink. Free entry for children under 14. Food is served until 10:00 pm.
– FREE TRANSPORT: underground, trams and buses will be free on the race day for all marathon and RomaFun partecipants: just keep your bib number visible.
– SHOWER SERVICE: there’s the chance to take a shower for free after the marathon, as several facilities will be open to runners: Stadio Delle Terme Di Caracalla “Nando Martellini” Viale Guido Bacelli, 14 (near Metro B Circo Massimo) – timetable: 11.45 am – 5 pm Impianto Sportivo Comunale Uisp “Fulvio Bernardini” Viale dell’Acqua Marcia, 51 (near Metro B Ponte Mammolo) – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm Due Ponti Sporting Club Via Dei Due Ponti, 48 – Timetable: 12 Pm – 6 Pm Forum Roma Sport Center Via Cornelia, 49 – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm. Once again, just show your bib number at the entrance.
– ART CARD: the Art Marathon Card gives the right to a discount on the cost of the entrance ticket. You can find the full list of museums and archaeological sites is on Rome’s museums website. Validity: March 19 – 24, 2015. You will find the card inside your bib envelope.
Stay at Yes Hotel duting the Marathon weekend: we are at walking distance from the transport hub in the city center!